Cool Air is a Necessity, especially in Florida. Over time, a cooling system develops wear and tear. Some things are just unexpected. The best we can do is get a professional to help with the unexpected repair. All Quality Air provides Top Service with these unexpected HVAC needs. Our trained and certified technicians are here to take the worry away by providing high-quality service and minimum wait time. You keep on enjoying your life and knowing that All Quality Air is here to keep your Air Conditioner under control.
If you’re unsure whether or not your HVAC system needs repairs, we’ve created a list below of six signs you should repair your HVAC system:
- Reduced Efficiency: If your home isn’t staying as comfortable as it once did, whether it’s too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter, there is likely a problem with your HVAC system.
- Strange Sounds: When there’s a problem with your HVAC unit, you may notice loud banging noises, whistling, or even groaning noises. These are telltale signs that repairs are needed.
- Strange Smells: If you start to smell mold or mildew in your home, there’s a good chance it could be coming from your HVAC system, primarily if it hasn’t been serviced in some time.
- Power Loss: If your HVAC unit abruptly shuts off, this is most certainly a sign that repairs are needed. Contact First Call Heating & Cooling as soon as possible.
- Inconsistent Air Flow: When your home starts to feel stuffier than normal suddenly, it’s a good indication that repairs might be needed for your HVAC unit.
- Sudden High Energy Bills: If you notice a sudden change in your energy bills, such as they are drastically higher than normal, there could be something wrong with your HVAC unit.
WE PROVIDE SERVICE FOR ALL BREVARD COUNTY & INDIAN RIVER COUNTY.
SHOULD I REPAIR OR REPLACE MY HVAC SYSTEM?
A very common question here in FLORIDA. Have a professional weigh in with a FREE Professional Answer before you plan your next move. The first step in answering this question comes from knowing the lifespan of your unit. Most HVAC units last between 15 and 20 years. If your HVAC system is older than 20 years, it’s time for a replacement. Units that are 15 years old or younger can have several factors that need to be considered when asking if you need a repair or replacement… such as is my machine cooling/heating effectively? Is my HVAC System safe? If repairs come to a price as much as a new HVAC system, it's time for a new unit. At All Quality Air our technicians will check with a 27-point inspection making sure that you get Quality Results with an Honest HVAC Inspection.
One of the most important things you can do for your HVAC System is MAINTENANCE. In order to prevent issues and keep your home comfortable year-round, MAINTENANCE is highly important to avoid issues to arise when you need your comfort the most. HVAC maintenance is the process of maintaining the heater or air conditioner by inspecting, cleaning, testing, or even repairing and replacing components in the system. By investing in maintenance for your HVAC system, you can fix issues before they become bigger problems. Call All Quality Air Today for a professional HVAC review and tune up for ONLY $79.00!